Hi everyone, here are the three best videos of the universe. Why are they the best? Because BUDDHAS are the best of the universe. Pure Land Buddhism is the best teaching of BUDDHAS. The three best Sutras of Pure Land Buddhism are The Buddha Speaks of Amitabha Sutra (also called The Amitabha Sutra or The Smaller Sutra), The Buddha Speaks of Infinite Life Buddha Sutra (also called The Larger Sutra) and Buddha Pronounces the Sūtra of Visualization of Amitāyus Buddha. Those three videos describe those three Sutras completely. There may be other videos or movies with better animations or characters later. However, the contents are essentially the same. Pure Land Buddhism (also called Pure Land) is the utmost system in the entire universe. Why is it utmost? Because only by Pure Land a person can practise to become a BUDDHA in just one lifetime or as little as two years. Don't take my words for it, watch those three videos and understand the meanings of every sentence then you will know why. Here are the five links for three videos:
The Amitabha Sutra, the ultimate best video of the entire universe forever:
http://phimphatgiao.com/?play=DVD-10/Kinh-A-Di-Da - It is a different video but it has the same content.
The Buddha Speaks of Infinite Life Buddha Sutra, the ultimate second best video of the entire universe forever:
http://phimphatgiao.com/?play=DVD-10/Kinh-Vo-Luong-Tho - It is a different video but it has the same content.
Buddha Pronounces the Sūtra of Visualization of Amitāyus Buddha, the ultimate third best video of the entire universe forever:
I wishing you have much more wisdom and become a BUDDHA in just one lifetime or much less.
Practising Pure Land Buddhism by reciting Amitabha Buddha's name.
Namo Amitabha (or Namo Amitabha Buddha)!
The best practice for all sentient beings in this universe to improve his, her or its spiritual life is to recite Amitabha Buddha's name (Ultimate Lord, Utmost Lord, Perfect Lord in the universe). So that he, she or it can become a Buddha in just one lifetime or much less. There are other benefits as well. The benefits of reciting Amitabha Buddha's name are as follows:
1. Because of wishing peace inside and outside his or her country, one must recite Amitabha Buddha's name,
2. Because of wishing his or her family to be out of trouble, bad lucks, misfortune, accidents, etc., one must recite Amitabha Buddha's name,
3. Because of wishing his or her parents to be healthy, one must recite Amitabha Buddha's name,
4. Because of wishing his or her children's (or kids') studying at school to be improved, one must recite Amitabha Buddha's name,
5. Because of wishing his or her business, marriage, finance, relationship, etc. to be better, not worse, one must recite Amitabha Buddha's name,
6. Because of wishing to heal his or her serious disease(s) that last for years, one must recite Amitabha Buddha's name,
7. Because of wishing to decrease his or her own serious bad karma(s) in previous lives and up to now (the time you start to recite Amitabha Buddha's name to decrease your serious karma(s)), one must recite Amitabha Buddha's name,
8. Because of wishing his or her studying of Buddhism to be successful, one must recite Amitabha Buddha's name,
9. Because of wishing to get out of samsara (cycles of death and rebirth, circles of life), in another word: To end reincarnation, one must recite Amitabha Buddha's name,
10. Because of wishing to end all sufferings, to have Forever Perfect Happiness: To become a BUDDHA, one must recite Amitabha Buddha's name.
This is the Vietnamese version published in Buddhism magazines and books around the world:
Lợi ích của việc niệm A-Di-Đà Phật (hay là Nam-mô A-Di-Đà Phật):
1. Vì cầu quốc thái dân an, xã hội an ninh, phải niệm A Di Đà Phật
2. Vì cầu cả gia đình bình an, khỏi tai nạn, phải niệm A Di Đà Phật
3. Vì cầu cha mẹ thân thể mạnh khỏe, phải niệm A Di Đà Phật
4. Vì cầu con cái học nghiệp tiến bộ, phải niệm A Di Đà Phật
5. Vì cầu sự nghiệp được thuận lợi, không chướng ngại, phải niệm A Di Đà Phật
6. Vì cầu bệnh lâu năm trị không hết, phải niệm A Di Đà Phật
7. Vì cầu nghiệp chướng thâm trọng phải tiêu trừ, phải niệm A Di Đà Phật
8. Vì cầu học Phật thành tựu, không chướng ngại, phải niệm A Di Đà Phật
9. Vì cầu thoát ly lục đạo, luân hồi sanh tử, phải niệm A Di Đà Phật
10. Vì cầu ly khổ đắc lạc được thành Phật, phải niệm A Di Đà Phật.
Additionally, there are ten other benefits you can gain by reciting “Amitabha Buddha”, "Namo Amitabha" or "Namo Amitabha Buddha":
1. The protection of all heavenly gods, day and night.
2. The protection of twenty-five great Bodhisattvas, including Guan Yin.
3. The protection and blessings of all Buddhas. Particularly, Amitabha Buddha will shed light on you and protect you.
4. No evil spirits or poisonous snakes can harm you.
5. Flood, fire, and weapons will not harm you. Accidents will not happen to you.
6. The karma of your past wrongdoings, mischievous deeds, and misbehaviors will all be eliminated.
7. You will have no nightmares – only peaceful dreams. In them you may see Amitabha Buddha’s radiant golden image.
8. You will be happy, good-looking, energetic, healthy, and successful.
9. You will have the respect of other people.
10. As the end of your life approaches, you will not be afraid and you will be of sound mind.
The Three Sages of the World of Ultimate Bliss will present you with a golden platform and will lead you to their realm [the Pure Land]. There you will be born by transformation from a lotus flower, and will enjoy both happiness and eternal life.
Of these ten benefits, the first nine can change the difficult life you are now living to a smooth and peaceful one, while the tenth benefit frees you from the revolving wheel of birth and death.
You have visited one of the most useful websites in your life on the web. A website that can change your current life and your spiritual life for the better no matter who you are, which religion you belong to, how old you are, how intelligent you are, etc.
That is for real.In your entire life until now when you have visited this website, have you ever asked yourself any of these questions:
Why are you born in this world?
After you pass away from this world, where will you born?
What is karma? What is heaven or paradise? Is there forever happiness or eternal happiness in this universe? Who is Buddha and how to become a Buddha like him (Pure Land Buddhism is the only answer with 99% success rate to become a Buddha in just one lifetime or much less)?
There are so many things science can't explain but Shakyamuni Buddha can explain them quite clearly about 2,500 years ago.
what am talking about. this least week regularly BUDDHA's etc. is compassion. knowledge do preached,
That is for real.
Congratulations, and welcome to this Buddhism webpage. Hi, I am Tinh Tam, and this is my Dharma name. In this website, you will learn and discover about many things that you want to learn and want to get answers but so far no one knows and answer you. Saints, Boddhisattvas and Buddhas look at things very differently than us. They know the Truths (Dharma or Dhamma: Buddha's Teachings) and practiced them, then they are out of the cycles of death and rebirth (Samsara). So that they have no more sufferings. We do not know the Truths, that why we suffer (suffers like: Staying in the womb of mom, getting old, being sick, death, etc. to name a few). What are the Truths? Basically, there is the four Noble-Truths (include the Eight-fold paths), practicing Pure Land Buddhism is a shortest way to become a Buddha in just one lifetime or much less, Buddha(s) are the ultimate Lord(s) in the whole universe, Western Pure Land of Amitabha Buddha is the Land of Utmost Bliss in the entire universe (Pure Land is much better than Heaven as compared clearly in the Illustrated Larger Sutra). Other Truths are No-ego (or No-self), everything changes, everything is impermanent. First you should visit these pages before you visit other pages in this website.
The first page you should visit is: http://www.data.truehappiness.ws/119.html To save you time, in this page I show you some essential teachings that are very important to know.
The second page you should visit is: http://www.data.truehappiness.ws/120.html In this page, you will see the real pictures of what I have experience and practice from Buddhism. I will continue to update more pictures and descriptions later.
The third page you should visit is: http://www.data.truehappiness.ws/121.html This is a page about myself.
After visiting those three pages, you can continue to visit other pages in this website. At the first time to learn about Buddhism, I learn many different things in Buddhism. However, after studying and getting acquainted with some Buddhist Monks and intelligent Buddhists, I study most about Mahayana Buddhism, especially Pure Land Buddhism.
My English is not very good, and I am not a native American either. I am sorry for any grammatical errors and please do not misunderstand me. If you want to contact me, please send me an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org You can also contact me by the shoutbox.
You can learn from this website so that you know there is a perfect system, Buddhism or BUDDHA's Teachings, especially Pure Land Buddhism that ever exists. You never know anything like this before. Pure Land Buddhism is the perfect system in the entire Universe. The ONLY system to become a BUDDHA in just one lifetime or much less, that is why it is PERFECT. You can apply or/and practise BUDDHA's Teachings so your current life and spiritual life will be better. When you practise Pure Land (or Pure Land Buddhism), you will become a BUDDHA in just one lifetime or much less.
I wish you learn dharmas well and benefit a lot from this website.
If you have questions about Buddhism, comments and ideas, please let me know by typing in the following shoutbox. Shoutbox will be added later.
List of some manual traffic exchange programs and autosurf traffic exchange programs that are good-looking and deliver traffic as they advertise:
List of some great charity programs. You only need a computer and internet connection for great donations. The benefits are for real meaning you will have more blessings and virtues:
You can do charity by visit website(s) above by buying presents or gifts in online stores. You can also do charity for free by signing a petition, sending an E-card. You can visit main website here: www.ActsOfCharitySite.com
Here are some real work-at-home opportunities. I am not an affiliate for them meaning I don't get paid to recommend you these opportunities. I hope you do not waste your time, efforts and money by scams. Good lucks:
http://reviewopedia.com: This website has honest reviews of various work-at-home programs. These work-at-home programs are rated and comment by real customers. Like Steve said, because there are many new programs and programs may change, you should use Google or Yahoo search to see if the program work for you.
http://www.consumer-rated.com/Work_at_Home.html or http://www.consumer-rated.com: This website has some free work-at-home programs. Programs in this website are reviewed, tested, proven to make money by a group of consumers.
If you have any unhealable disease or diseases that last for years such as high blood pressure, cancer, stress, back pain, stomachache, allergy, asthma, liver disease (hepatitis B & C), stroke, heart disease, lung disease, etc. You should visit this website: http://www.thaybacaubong.net He, his friends and his teacher has healed those diseases and more for million of people for more than a half century. The price to heal those diseases are very affordable.